Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hakuna Hits 10 Years
by Duos-Bandaid Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:17 pm

» Guild Status Update - Where We're At In 2019
by Duos-Bandaid Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:34 pm

» Simple Event (AKA I need to dominate the forum sooo)
by boblet Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:52 am

» Updated lvl100 proffs :O
by boblet Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:50 am

» Alliance Stuff
by boblet Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:49 am

Poll

Looking forward to Frig 3?

Help me :P Vote_lcap33%Help me :P Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Help me :P Vote_lcap0%Help me :P Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Help me :P Vote_lcap67%Help me :P Vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:50 am

Help me :P

2 posters

:: Fun Things :: Help!

Go down

Help me :P Empty Help me :P

Post  boblet Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

So it was a dark and boring night when I saw i got an email saying someone had replied on this old forgotten forum Razz
Since then my Dofus interest has peaked quite a bit, so i figured i would ask since I don't do anything else anyways
Is it worth me taking the time to download Dofus and and start playing again ?
I wouldn't be able to subscribe for a while unless i use Ogrines, and starting around the end of February I would have soccer until 7ish every week day later and Tuesdays and Thursdays are out since i have games that don't start until 7 so i doubt i could log on at all but after soccer ends i would be comeplete free to do whatever i please
i would have to start refereeing on weekends since I would need an income so I wouldn't get on until the afternoon assuming I don't have plans, but refereeing is seasonal and would end near summer
plus i haven't seriously played in 2 years so I'm sure there is a lot I would need to learn and all my shared accounts like Nat and alex are lost since dofus changed all that stuff forever and a half ago..
Anyways I have stated all the negative stuff of why I don't really see myself getting back on, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask you 3 - 4 people who read forums your opinions Smile
So basically it would be me my lonely little int cra starting from extremely outdated equips all by his lonesome, I would make more accounts once i get an income to pay for them Razz
so just asking for opinions though after typing all that it seems like a terrible idea
pale
now to go to bed since i have school in the morning
I appreciate any input you guys have Smile
quick edit..
i know this sounds like a matter of i don't have enough time but i will say i spend most of my free time on the computer so i would be able to play a couple hours everyday, but i dont want myself to waste the money and and slow down my computer even more if ill be doing what i used to which was just sitting around on dofus being unproductive in the game, which is even more unproductive irl, so i guess what i'm asking do you think there is enough things for a lonely little cra to do that i wouldnt be wasting time Question
boblet
boblet
Kolosso
Kolosso

Location : Top secret ;) but its starts with a virgin and ends at the beach

Back to top Go down

Help me :P Empty Re: Help me :P

Post  Gramps Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 am

Depends. What do you want to get from the game?

If you just want to meet up old friends and have a chat and a laugh with new ones while occasionally kill some stuff, then nothing should stop you - but I guess you already know this ^^.

For competing in PvE (without leeching all the time), I think its more about your Cra's Level than the equipment. Levelling basically takes place in "Frigost" now (which may be a totally new island to you - depending on how low you've been absent ^^. It sure was for me.) (Edit: Apparently, you are not THAT old Wink)

IMHO, getting Kamas for subscribing one account isn't really a problem if you know Dofus already and where you can make some kamas. Market with Mats are pretty messed up at the moment since Achievements are new and they introduced an abundant amount of rare dungeon drops. But if you got some professions and know how to browse the market, a couple of hours per week can keep you above the ogrin sea level. Wink

If you want to seriously compete in PvP you probably need a lot of time to update your equipment and buy trophies and stuff..

Gramps
Gourlo the Terrible
Gourlo the Terrible

Back to top Go down

Post  boblet Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Well lets say my dofus knowledge is like equivalent to that of a complete idiot since well it is Razz
and so you know I believe i was a 19x cra not sure what exactly maybe 191? don't quote me on that though.
I not really worried about leveling though, kamas was always where i lacked on dofus and i never really knew a good way to make them and defiantly won't if i start up again
boblet
boblet
Kolosso
Kolosso

Location : Top secret ;) but its starts with a virgin and ends at the beach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Fun Things :: Help!

Permissions in this forum: